Saturday, May 26, 2012

Intro.

Hello♥
Well, my name is Alex. I'm turning 12 on June 13th of 2012. I started this blog thinking "You know, it would be nice to just try and help people with everyday problems like cutting, depression, suicide, bullying, etc." This was inspired by YouTube channel SeperatedByFew and website CompassionAndPeace.org Both are absolutely amazing. But anyways, the point of this isn't to just talk about random things or be mean and judge or anything like that. The point is to help people. That's all I want. Overtime I might have a few of my friends join this and help me but for right now I'll just have it be me unless somebody asks. Remember, you can talk to me about anything and if you want me to discuss a specific topic just let me know. And I just want you to know, one person can make a difference.
Bye for now♥

No comments:

Post a Comment